Our neighbourhood writer's block

Thursday, September 07, 2006

.....Will soon be forgotten


















"My achievements may weigh a ton,
Might have many a battles won,
But like him, and a million others,
I ,too, will soon be forgotten"

(Attempt at poetry looking at the picture.....)
(I have spent half an hour formatting this, but some how cannot get it to display properly, have faced this problem earlier also especially when i have a picture, wonder if any of you have faced this problem)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey thanks...

and i liked the lines... they set me thinking....

did you mean Mirza Galib ?

12:44 AM

 
Blogger bhavna2716 said...

very nice lines..
it makes me think what m i ???
thanx a ton 4 realise me that i will soon be forgotten !

8:05 AM

 
Blogger Deena Rodrigues said...

Hi, Im Deena, ill make it real short, i was in search of this ad "Piyo glass full doodh" and came across ur blogspot.. well, just in case u are in posession of dis ad.. it wud be of great help if u cud give it to me.. i know dis kinda sounds absurd but.. i really need it.. ma email id : rodrigues.deena@gmail.com or u cud call me 9845356415
Thanks!!!
P.S. need it by wednesday

11:41 PM

 
Blogger kalpathi said...

Heyy!
Very thoughtful 4 lines and I liked the picture a lot :)

10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home